Oyster Po' Boy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’ve never made bread before but I may have to give this a shot. Thanks
There are lots of videos you can watch to help you through the steps, it really isn't rocket science, I think making sausage, especially fermented and dried sausages is way more complex. Plus if something goes wrong, the cost of the ingredients is minimal and what you learn is definitely worth the cost.

Reactions: indaswamp
Rolls worked great for meatball subs after removing some of the interior fluffy bread. Reminded me of an Italian sub I've had at local Italian restaurants. Probably thinner than a true NOLA roll.

My youngest daughter is my bread critic, she approved and asked if she could use some of the leftover rolls for school lunch tomorrow.

3-10-24_meatball-sub.jpg

FYI, used the same recipe, halved it, and made some large burger rolls. Had one with a pastrami sandwich for lunch, using them for burger rolls for dinner tonight. Another batch in the works, I think they are a great all around roll.

3-24-24_rolls.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky