Overnight Brisket - Lone Star Pellet Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

auerjr

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 31, 2019
WI
Brisket for dinner!
Seasoned with Kosmos Hot Cow Cover and injected with Kosmos Reserve Blend
IMG_9907.jpg IMG_9906.jpg IMG_9898.jpg

Into the smoker at 9pm Saturday night, smoked with cookingpellets.com perfect mix w/ lone star's oak wood chips.

IMG_9900.jpg
I programmed the smoker to run at 200° for 2hrs and then bump up to 225°. Checked on it a few times with the app from the comfort of my bed!

IMG_9904.jpg
Sunday morning, INT temp of 165°. Wrapped in the butcher paper and bumped the temp to 250°. few hours at 250° and I had INT temp of 204 in the point and 201 in the flat & probe tender. Set the smoker to 160° (lowest setting it has) and I let it hang out in the smoker till dinner time.
IMG_9908.jpg IMG_9909.jpg IMG_9910.jpg

I think this is my 5th or 6th briskets I have cooked. I would have to say this one turned out the best so far and the easiest!! I'm already looking forward to leftovers.

Thanks for looking!

Man that is gorgeous! Gotta love the technology that has evolved and being able to manage things from the comfort of the bed/recliner!

Jim

Man that is gorgeous! Gotta love the technology that has evolved and being able to manage things from the comfort of the bed/recliner!

Jim
Thanks Jim, love the new technology!!! when it works!

Reactions: JLeonard
Brisket for dinner!
Seasoned with Kosmos Hot Cow Cover and injected with Kosmos Reserve Blend
View attachment 683135View attachment 683134View attachment 683130

Into the smoker at 9pm Saturday night, smoked with cookingpellets.com perfect mix w/ lone star's oak wood chips.

View attachment 683132
I programmed the smoker to run at 200° for 2hrs and then bump up to 225°. Checked on it a few times with the app from the comfort of my bed!

View attachment 683133
Sunday morning, INT temp of 165°. Wrapped in the butcher paper and bumped the temp to 250°. few hours at 250° and I had INT temp of 204 in the point and 201 in the flat & probe tender. Set the smoker to 160° (lowest setting it has) and I let it hang out in the smoker till dinner time.
View attachment 683136View attachment 683137View attachment 683138

I think this is my 5th or 6th briskets I have cooked. I would have to say this one turned out the best so far and the easiest!! I'm already looking forward to leftovers.

Thanks for looking!
looks great. technology is great when it works

Reactions: auerjr
Completing a brisket and having it meat (yes, I spelled it correctly) your expectations...priceless. Nice job!

Reactions: auerjr
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky