Over night

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ooaaronoo

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 24, 2019
Haven't made any pulled pork in like 8 months and work finally slowed down to give me a free weekend. Now I'm looking at how much pork I have and where to put it all 🤣. Guess that's a good scenario

Also made Bologna for the first time and the wife insisted of cream cheese every time the smoker gets ran now.

Attachments

• 20220528_152418.jpg
    20220528_152418.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20220528_124626.jpg
    20220528_124626.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20220528_103223.jpg
    20220528_103223.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 19
3 great looking batches of food there . Love the Bologna , does it take on alot of the smoke and what do you use for wood.
Good for your wife to insist that you smoke items.

Mine is starting to say slow down with everything being smoked. So now I cook 2 sets at most meals :emoji_disappointed: :emoji_sob: , but good thing I like to cook.

David

3 great looking batches of food there . Love the Bologna , does it take on alot of the smoke and what do you use for wood.
Good for your wife to insist that you smoke items.

Mine is starting to say slow down with everything being smoked. So now I cook 2 sets at most meals :emoji_disappointed: :emoji_sob: , but good thing I like to cook.

David
I didn't find it real smokey. I used 50/50 hickory apple. If wings were dirt cheap i think she would insist on them a few times a week.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Everything looks good and love the color of the chub.
I told a friend today that smoked bologna and cream cheese will change his life 🤣. But that's no joke

Keith

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Works good for me! And yes Keith, not everything needs to be smoked...but if you have the means...why not! :emoji_blush:
But you don't have to tell either of our wives I said that! Lol

Ryan

Gratulerer Keep up the good work Sven.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky