OTBS Spring Class of 2011

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations to you all. Very well deserved!   
thumb1.gif

Squirrel,  I am very proud of you for this accomplishment and you definitely deserve it.  You and I joined the site about the same time and I have to say that you really show a gift for the art of smoking. I don't think this is bestowed based on the number of the posts but rather the QUALITY of the posts, and yours are among the best I have seen.
congratulation_graphics_2.gif

I also am honored and humbled by the appointment.  Thanks for all of the kind words, everyone!  This is truly a great place to hang out, and I feel as though I've made some friends along the way.  Hope to actually meet some of you fact-to-face someday!

James

Welcome to the order of the Thin Blue Smoke!!!  well deserved All.

Ditto on the congrats to all the new members. Keep up the good work/words. This forum is steadily growing with people like me, just getting into "our new addiction" and relying on everyones knowledge and support!

Congratulations to all of you and its people like you that make SMF such an awesome site.......... Well deserved....
thumbsup.gif

Joe

Last edited:
Congrats to all!  Cheryl?  you have been an inspiration to many on this forum in many ways,  now it is time to receive the admiration of folks like me from this forum.  Congrats!

I'm kinda at a loss for words here so I guess I'll just have to say,

Thanks everyone.

What an awesome end to a sunday night. 

Thanks

Tom

::applause::

Congrats and YAY!!! (side note to Squirrel: you just hit 365 days and got OTBS? I'd say they wanted to give this for awhile but needed to follow their own rules...)  xoxo CONGRATS!

Congratulations to all the new OTBS members.  You are all deserving of the title. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky