Only fire Rotisserie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Interesting. The reviews look pretty darn good. I have the Only Fire rotisserie. And the quality is very good. And works perfectly. So, I would assume the quality of this should be good as well.

Reactions: tropics
That is a great price. I gifted a forum member one of those in a Christmas exchange and if I remember correctly it was considerable more expensive than what you posted Richie.

Robert

Yes i have one. Works great.
IMG_3009.JPG

IMG_7186.JPG

Reactions: JLeonard
Nice Richie ! Enjoy that . Parchment paper is your friend for putting the pizza on the grill . Once the pizza starts to set I pull it out . I have used semolina , but it don't take much for the dough to stick .
Be waiting for some pizza pics .

Very interesting product!
My kettle is not a Weber (unfortunately), I would still like to see if it would be possible to add this accessory. Is it possible to have the dimensions with a ''?'' (#1 to #3). So that I can validate the compatibility please.
1630675621715.png

Thanks in advance for your help.

Very interesting product!
My kettle is not a Weber (unfortunately), I would still like to see if it would be possible to add this accessory. Is it possible to have the dimensions with a ''?'' (#1 to #3). So that I can validate the compatibility please.
View attachment 509584

Thanks in advance for your help.

1= 23"
2= 21 1/2"
3= 22 3/8"

Welcome to the forum!

I got one for Christmas. Have not played with it yet. I will be having a Pizza Party with the kids tomorrow. Ill post my results...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky