Only fire Rotisserie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Interesting. The reviews look pretty darn good. I have the Only Fire rotisserie. And the quality is very good. And works perfectly. So, I would assume the quality of this should be good as well.

Reactions: tropics
That is a great price. I gifted a forum member one of those in a Christmas exchange and if I remember correctly it was considerable more expensive than what you posted Richie.

Robert

Yes i have one. Works great.
IMG_3009.JPG

IMG_7186.JPG

Reactions: JLeonard
Nice Richie ! Enjoy that . Parchment paper is your friend for putting the pizza on the grill . Once the pizza starts to set I pull it out . I have used semolina , but it don't take much for the dough to stick .
Be waiting for some pizza pics .

Very interesting product!
My kettle is not a Weber (unfortunately), I would still like to see if it would be possible to add this accessory. Is it possible to have the dimensions with a ''?'' (#1 to #3). So that I can validate the compatibility please.
1630675621715.png

Thanks in advance for your help.

Very interesting product!
My kettle is not a Weber (unfortunately), I would still like to see if it would be possible to add this accessory. Is it possible to have the dimensions with a ''?'' (#1 to #3). So that I can validate the compatibility please.
View attachment 509584

Thanks in advance for your help.

1= 23"
2= 21 1/2"
3= 22 3/8"

Welcome to the forum!

I got one for Christmas. Have not played with it yet. I will be having a Pizza Party with the kids tomorrow. Ill post my results...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky