One heck of a week

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry to hear this Norm. I lost my Little Brother Christmas time 2 years ago--makes no difference whether it was expected or not.
Take whatever time you need. Sometimes a person simply needs to devote 100% of his time and efforts to deal with an event like this.
Gary

Very sorry for your loss. I found that cooking during difficult times helps me to relax a bit and reorganize my thoughts. It helps to break out of whatever grief cycle you are in. Food and the process of cooking helps those around you as well. I wish peace for you as you sort through things and try to move forward.

Sorry for your loss. We went thru this a couple years ago when my brother died. His ashes are now under an apple tree in my front yard. Everyone seemed to take some solace in this.

Im truly sorry for you and your familys loss! I get how it is hard on your father, we as humans are designed to bury our elders not our children and even that is a tough situation!
There is a ton of support here, feel free to reach out for anything that you might need whether in a post or PM. You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers!

I thank each and every person here for your support. Today is a really hard day as the junk removal folks are here to clean my dad's basement where my brother lived.

• Sad
Reactions: JC in GB
Norman at times like this, it's often hard to find the right words to express what we feel and think. Just know that you have friends here, many I'm sure you've never met. If you need anything, an ear to bend, someone to vent to, or someone to lean on, I am here as are many others. Hoping peace and comfort will find you and yours and just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers...🙏

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky