One heck of a week

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

normanaj

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 2, 2014
Rhode Island
Brother died Tuesday morning and its just been crazy since.I won't go into details but it wasn't completely unexpected considering his lifestyle but it still completely sucks.

My dad is not dealing it with it very well.For me I need to stay focused and get a lot of things done.

I'll check in from time to time but I don't foresee to much cooking or anything else happening anytime soon.

Sorry to hear of your brother's passing! Will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!

Ryan

Reactions: bigfurmn
So sorry to hear of the loss to your family. Hope everything eventually gets better for you all.

JC :emoji_cat:

Wow our deepest sympathies to you and your family. I truly am sorry you all are going through this.

Reactions: smokin peachey
So very sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine how to deal with such happening. My sincere condolences to you and yours.

Brother died Tuesday morning and its just been crazy since.I won't go into details but it wasn't completely unexpected considering his lifestyle but it still completely sucks.

My dad is not dealing it with it very well.For me I need to stay focused and get a lot of things done.

I'll check in from time to time but I don't foresee to much cooking or anything else happening anytime soon.
I'm sorry to hear that. You and your family have my condolences and prayers. We'll be here when you get back and there will be time for cooking once again in the future.
Just be sure to take care of yourself buddy :)

Reactions: bigfurmn
I'm sorry to hear it. The pain sucks but the memories you have are forever.

If you need anything let us know.

Sorry for your Families loss Norman. Never easy losing loved ones!

Aloha,

Sean

Sorry to hear this Norm, my condolences to you and your family.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky