OLD Stuffer at auction

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GaryHibbert

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
I was at an auction on Saturday and saw this sausage stuffer. It was obviously an old, commercial stuffer with lots of sausages put through it. It had two cranks on the back--one for low speed and one for high speed. And it was HEAVY!! Now even a skinny old man like me can easily lift 125 pounds if I grunt a bit, but when I tried to turn it around for a pic of the back, I simply couldn't lift it.
I planned to buy it, just because, if it went cheap enough, but it sold for $180. A lot more than I was willing to pay.

stuffer.jpg

Gary

Dang, Gary!
I bet it winds up as yard art, or used in a window display.
Not apt to be used to stuff casings.

What about the grinder behind it?

Glad my wife isn't a member of this site. She loves collecting old mechanical tools and toys.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky