Old School Flamed Ribeyes!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'd like to find some of your ribbies then! Just looking at the bone, fat lines and muscle content they look awesome!!

I'm sure they will send you some (They will send you some Wagyu as well....) .....It seems pretty spendy to order them though, we paid 9.99/lb. I have also trained my wife and son on what to look for with regards to marbling and such. The store (our honey hole) we go to will often put Prime cuts marked as Choice in the sale bin to move them.....We usually grab those cuts every time we see them (they scream out....)!!!

DoubleR

I still can't decide which is more impressive, the fire shots or the ribeyes.

Secondhand, that's call sitting on the fence! I love taking pictures of the flames at night!!! The other side is the more I use the X-Fire the more I LOVE it. It doesn't seem to even care what the weather is, it just keeps the cooking chamber all wrapped up, warm and cozy.........There is a really bad side to it though......since the X-Fire sits in the garage after its done is job, the whole dang garage smells like ribeyes!!! I can't escape it!

We smoke in our garage alot in winter, especially living on top of a hill in the country in iowa with an uninsulated mes 30. So thankful my wife loves the aroma as much as I do!

Ryan

We smoke in our garage alot in winter, especially living on top of a hill in the country in iowa with an uninsulated mes 30. So thankful my wife loves the aroma as much as I do!

Ryan

Thank for the like Ryan! Having your wife love smoked meat flavor is a very good thing!

Don't know how this one avoided my Bear' sense of smell !!!
Looks Mighty Tasty!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Wow!!!!! Absolutely amazing it looks so delicious! Also a top-notch job with the photos

Not sure how I missed this one either... That is the best looking steak I've seen in a while .. Awesome cook !!!

Not sure how I missed this one either... That is the best looking steak I've seen in a while .. Awesome cook !!!

Thanks jaxgatorz! It this cook was on of those "the stars are aligned" cooks! Maybe because I really wanted it......but really it was the fear of my wife being disappointed if I messed up......Now that is the definition of stress!

mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Reactions: civilsmoker
fullborebbq, thanks for all the LIKES, much appreciated!

KrisUIS thanks for the like, it is much appreciated!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky