Ok, show those Christmas scores!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OK I'll try this again--seems like my first attempt didn't post.
That's a great BBQ light, Justin. I need one of those--my 3 magnetic lights aren't flexible, so at best they can be attached to the MES and not get lost.
That jerky seasoning is great. One of my nieces gave me some moose jerky she made using it and it was delicious. Pretty sure you'll like it.
Gary

Thanks buddy and not sure what happened! Appreciate that so much and that jerky seasoning I agree… it is delicious! Been using that brand for well over twenty years and have never been disappointed! Their factory is just over the Teton Mountain’s from us! They were a very small business when I first started using their products… Damn, I feel old some days! 🙄

Reactions: GaryHibbert
We got the greatest gift of all, our new Grandson, Jaxon, born 12/19.
image1.jpeg
My Avatar shows both Grandchildren, big Sister holding Baby Brother for the first time. We're so happy. Hope everyone had an excellent Christmas.

Sorry haven't kept up on this thread

One of our kids bought 2 of these for us for Christmas. We got them early because they showed up on the porch in OEM boxes. Chris said go ahead and take them out.

View attachment 652414

Very comfortable. And built for the larger folk too. Plenty of room.
We bought a couple of similar styled rockers for my parents years ago.
My father was uh portly and he flattened the rockers on both chairs
Camp chairs with built in rockers?? What a great idea. I want a couple of those--never even heard of that.
Gary
The company that markets those chairs is GCI Outdoor and tbern tbern posted an Amazon link.
They also make an XL version that is wider if needed ... to snuggle a grandchild beside you?

Sorry haven't kept up on this thread

We bought a couple of similar styled rockers for my parents years ago.
My father was uh portly and he flattened the rockers on both chairs

The company that markets those chairs is GCI Outdoor and tbern tbern posted an Amazon link.
They also make an XL version that is wider if needed ... to snuggle a grandchild beside you?
I saw another version where the legs were flat on the ground, and there was some sort of piston mechanism that did the rocking. Might be better for us stocky guys.
1672523399202.png

All of the rockers use a pair of spring pistons.
The RoadTrip chair is nice because it folds down tubular.
I opted for the Freestyle as it felt sturdier to me.

We got the greatest gift of all, our new Grandson, Jaxon, born 12/19.
View attachment 652875
My Avatar shows both Grandchildren, big Sister holding Baby Brother for the first time. We're so happy. Hope everyone had an excellent Christmas.

Mike that's about the best Christmas present there is a true gift from God

Reactions: MJB05615 and TNJAKE
so, my family finally had it's Christmas gathering, alway the last one of the season, and I received a campchef pellet grill cover, which i got to open early and use right away for doing a double smoked ham for supper. looks very nice on the grill and it helped keep the temps steady as it was in the low single digits with a bit of wind when i was smoking the ham. IMG_20230107_154118974_HDR.jpg

so, my family finally had it's Christmas gathering, alway the last one of the season, and I received a campchef pellet grill cover, which i got to open early and use right away for doing a double smoked ham for supper. looks very nice on the grill and it helped keep the temps steady as it was in the low single digits with a bit of wind when i was smoking the ham.View attachment 653938
Should maybe sell them in pairs...one for smoker and one for the one tending the smoker!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky