Ok here is a rough edit....

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by ecto1, Jan 11, 2012.

1. ecto1

ecto1 Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

This is a very rough edit we had some fun I really doubt anything but maybe a web show comes out of it.  We are going to put together a couple more I think dove is next.

2. chef jimmyj

chef jimmyj Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

Great Job Hollywood!...You were comfortable, engaging, informative and looked good on camera! Seems like you are a natural unless that was take 100!...Most impressive...JJ

BTW...Who did the logo for your apron and if I may ask, what kind of cost is involved?

3. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Awesome buddy! Your a natural!!

4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]   Great job E.J.!!!!!  I'll be waiting to watch your debut on TV!

5. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

I think that you should spike your hair and you never know it could be Bucks, Doe's an bar-b-Q

6. ecto1

I made that one but the one I had done professionaly cost me 200 look up BBQLogos.com

Thanks

Don't hold your breath

I have no hair maybe a wig!

7. dewetha

dewetha Smoking Fanatic

pretty good. probably could do without the slo mo bag shaking. seamed weird.

8. Sure looks good!

My favorite way to eat deer is coated with seasoned flour and lightly pounded with a meat hammer to work in the flour!! No egg wash. MMMmmmm!!!!!

Seasoned salt, fresh ground black pepper and a touch of nutmeg in the flour.

Fried in BUTTER! MMMMmmmmm!!!!!!!!

I could eat a whole deer that way, and have!  LOL

[​IMG]

9. big twig

big twig Smoking Fanatic

Wow, you did a really good job! You looked very natural in front of the camera. You gonna try out for "Next Food Network Star"?

10. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Ecto, morning.... Tell you what.... I've watched a lot of cooking shows and you were as good if not better than most of them... Great presentation.... Thanks for the preview... Now if I had some backstrap.....   Dave

11. bruno994

bruno994 Master of the Pit

Great job.  Makes me hungry for some fresh backstrap. 

12. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Great job EJ - you are going to have to give up the teaching gig for your Food Network career any day now

13. michael ark

michael ark Master of the Pit

Great video[​IMG]

14. ecto1

Way too many kind remarks.  

15. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

Great job... I like the vid...

16. sunman76

sunman76 Master of the Pit

great job brother thats awsome[​IMG]

17. Great video. Have you taken a speech class? You speak very well. You never say "um" or sound lost in your material. You did really well. [​IMG]

18. ecto1

My wife says it is because I am so full of s^&t...[​IMG]   I just never shut up.

19. Lmao...classic ..just classic.

It is a well done production Ecto1..as stated before you look like you have been before the camera for years. I make my venison tenderloin the same way and my family loves it. If you want to add a twist to the tenderloin we also use crushed saltines for the coating instead of flour...It really gives the tenderloin a different crunch and texture.

20. boykjo

boykjo Sausage maker Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

Awesome ECTO...... I bet its not easy for most people to be comfortable in front of the camera... I know I wouldnt.......

Great job on the backstrap

Joe