Ohio Newbie

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by jerome7795, Apr 18, 2015.

1. jerome7795

jerome7795 Newbie

Hi i am Jerome, been in ohio for about 5 years, new to the smoker world. But since i love to hunt, fish and eat i figured its about time to put them all together.

2. bluewhisper

bluewhisper Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the board, Jerome! Look around and you'll find a lot of information here.

3. one eyed jack

one eyed jack Master of the Pit

Welcome to the site Jerome.  Smoking should be a perfect compliment to your hunting and fishing.  Post up pics of some of your smokes when you get a chance.

4. [​IMG]   Good evening and welcome to the forum, from cloudy day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

5. bluewhisper

bluewhisper Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey Jerome, if you're fishing, are you on OGF?

6. jerome7795

jerome7795 Newbie

Thanks for the welcome. Going to start smoking my first bottom round roast within the hour.

7. jerome7795

jerome7795 Newbie

8. jerome7795

jerome7795 Newbie

9. jerome7795

jerome7795 Newbie

Turned out GREAT.

10. one eyed jack

one eyed jack Master of the Pit

Looks great!!  [​IMG]

11. Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
    About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
    and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
    We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
    Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
    because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
    Happy smoken.
    David

12. jerome7795

jerome7795 Newbie

So i guess i have to change my roll call now. As of 2 months ago we left Ohio for the western slope of Colorado, no more cloudy rain days for me. Now time to smoke some elk, bear and tons of fish in the Rockies.