OH NO NOT AGAIN!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smokin' in AZ

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 13, 2019
Chandler and Show Low Arizona
Smoked Meatloaf.....it's funny how a lot of us have been cookin' the same things lately.

Already had this on the menu plans before it started tuning up here.

I used one of Jeff's recipes from here:
Only thing I didn't do was put into muffin pans, just made it a loaf.

IMG_20200708_132947926.jpg

Here it is 4 hours in and ready to pull.

IMG_20200708_171330084.jpg
IMG_20200708_171336639.jpg

Out resting

IMG_20200708_175440088_HDR.jpg

All plated up, did not sauce the top as we knew there would be leftovers. So we sauced it with Jeff's sauce when it was plated.

IMG_20200708_180717897.jpg

And here is what was left for lunch the next day.

IMG_20200708_180724686.jpg

Into a skillet with a bit of EVOO to get browned and warmed up

IMG_20200709_111855168.jpg

Topped with sharp cheddar

IMG_20200709_112141166.jpg

And onto some fresh Parmesan Italian homemade bread.

IMG_20200709_112725913.jpg

IMG_20200709_112730221_HDR.jpg

Well, thanks for lookin'!

Stay safe out there folks....

John

Last edited:
Sure looks good from here! I been waiting for your meatloaf post, sure a good looking leftover sandwich too. Maybe now I should post my enchiladas we did earlier this year...didn't post them with the other dozen or so enchiladas posts going on! Lol!

Ryan

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
That's one beautiful Loaf of Life John, and those taters on the side look extremely inviting also, big Like! I can't remember ever once making peas as a side, tho I do make split pea soup. RAY

Love me some smoked meatloaf! I did a store bought premixed ready to cook one last week and posted it lol. And i plan to do my wife's turkey jepleno cheddar meatloaf in the smoker instead of the oven very soon so there will be more meatloaf posts to come. That was great color on the outside of that loaf tou cooked makes my mouth water!

Great job!
I smoked a meatloaf a few weeks ago. Thought about one this past weekend, but did a bacon mac & cheese and pulled pork mac & cheese.

Both meatloaf and mac & cheese are made primarily for the left over option.

Great looking meal and leftovers!!!

Damn, Jeff that looks awesome...I guess I'm going to have to jump on the M.L. bandwagon real soon.
When I make M.L. it has to have a brown onion gravy oven fried smashed new red potatoes and those frozen peas, carrots and corn medleys because that's how my Nona made it for us and close to how we got it at in school when we were kids. M.L. sandwiches are amazing, I always double the size of the recipe just for the leftovers.

Good Job.
Dan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky