Oh joy. Hate being sick.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Got up at 2AM feeling lousy. Took a covid test. Came back with a thin pink line. Which is a positive result.
Waited an hour. And tested again. Came back negative.
Tested a third time. Came back negative. Hopefully the first test was a false positive.
Either way. I'm grounded for today. And probably tomorrow.
Sofa bound for the day.
Maybe I'll make a pasta drying rack. I bought the dowels on the way home yesterday.

Got up at 2AM feeling lousy. Took a covid test. Came back with a thin pink line. Which is a positive result.
Tested a third time. Came back negative. Hopefully the first test was a false positive.
Sofa bound for the day.
Maybe I'll make a pasta drying rack. I bought the dowels on the way home yesterday.
Hopefully you're truly negative, Steve and not the flu, either. Get well, buddy...

Reactions: Steve H
Hey Steve, I just got it too, but I tested negative, and have been taking Zicam medicated gummies. I started at the first symptoms & started to feel better in 24 hours. I’m at 36 hours now & think I have it beat. Will know by this time tomorrow if I started taking the Zicam soon enough. It really works! So far just a runny nose & a bit of a cough!
Al

Hey Steve, I just got it too, but I tested negative, and have been taking Zicam medicated gummies. I started at the first symptoms & started to feel better in 24 hours. I’m at 36 hours now & think I have it beat. Will know by this time tomorrow if I started taking the Zicam soon enough. It really works! So far just a runny nose & a bit of a cough!
Al
Thanks Al. I just sent a pic to Ann to see if she can find it

Sofa bound for the day.

Take care of yourself and hoping for a quick recovery.

JC :emoji_cat:

Just got over Flu-A and it was a bitch! Almost 3 weeks before I got back to 95%. Worse part was I had the Flu shot, guess they missed on the strain.

I just got over the flu myself. I had the shot, wife did not, my symptoms were far easier than hers and I got better 2 full days before she did. Still a bit weak in the knees though. Blah!

JC :emoji_cat:

Feel better Steve! Probably should get the flu test too. Tamiflu helps a ton if you catch it in first few days.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky