Oh joy. Hate being sick.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Our prayers for a quick recovery Steve! Those tests…you have to have something to give ballpark. The first time I had COVID it never showed up in the tests for me, but it did in my whole family. I didn’t have a lot of symptoms though. The second time I had it the only symptom was fatigue and the test was positive. Then this Christmas our whole house was sick with the flu. We could’ve sworn everyone had COVID again, but all tests were negative. Flu’s going around, so get good rest and stay positive!

Our prayers for a quick recovery Steve! Those tests…you have to have something to give ballpark. The first time I had COVID it never showed up in the tests for me, but it did in my whole family. I didn’t have a lot of symptoms though. The second time I had it the only symptom was fatigue and the test was positive. Then this Christmas our whole house was sick with the flu. We could’ve sworn everyone had COVID again, but all tests were negative. Flu’s going around, so get good rest and stay positive!
Thanks Jed!

Thanks. But, I'm thinking it's the flu. Praying I'm wrong.
My wife brought home that God Awful Flu and proceeded to give it to me. Today is January 10th and I had it since just after Christmas. It finally broke yesterday but in the meantime it was trying to kill me.

Buckets of disgusting flem and mucus. Over the counter meds were just about worthless but thank God for the hydrocodone.

Hope you are feeling better soon Steve,

John

rem-2.jpg

When my wife or daughter are ill and I'm not this is the household drama.

Reactions: JLeonard
Feel better Steve! I felt crummy when I got out of work yesterday and fell asleep before 8, feeling better already…had plans to watch the cfb championship game. Looks like I didn’t miss much.

Hope you get well soon Steve! Don't tell the resident nurse but I heard it from a nurse...theraflu with a shot of Jack really works! Her husband didn't believe it till he got sick as well then tried it.

Ryan

Looking at your local weather it might be a fine day to cuddle up on the couch with the remote and a glass of bourbon, watch some Netflix! Another glass of whisky, maybe time for a nap. Feel better Steve, call me for more free medical advice. RAY
Yup. That's what I've been doing. Except the booze. That'll happen later!

My wife brought home that God Awful Flu and proceeded to give it to me. Today is January 10th and I had it since just after Christmas. It finally broke yesterday but in the meantime it was trying to kill me.

Buckets of disgusting flem and mucus. Over the counter meds were just about worthless but thank God for the hydrocodone.

Hope you are feeling better soon Steve,

John
Glad you are feeling better John

Damn dude, hate to hear you're sick. Hopefully the two negative COVID tests are the accurate ones. Flu is bad enough but you don't need to deal with anything worse than that. Best of luck my friend and get better soon!!

Robert

Damn dude, hate to hear you're sick. Hopefully the two negative COVID tests are the accurate ones. Flu is bad enough but you don't need to deal with anything worse than that. Best of luck my friend and get better soon!!

Robert
Thanks Robert for the kind words. I'll be taking another test in the morning. I do believe it is just the normal flu.

Hey Steve, I just got it too, but I tested negative, and have been taking Zicam medicated gummies. I started at the first symptoms & started to feel better in 24 hours. I’m at 36 hours now & think I have it beat. Will know by this time tomorrow if I started taking the Zicam soon enough. It really works! So far just a runny nose & a bit of a cough!
Al
Thanks again Al.
IMG_20230110_164252381.jpg

Didn't know about these. And they taste ok too!

Reactions: JLeonard
SH, I've had covid and the flu and I'll take covid anyday. Get well and keep smoking and posting !
Thank you. I'll take neither if given a choice!

We had covid and the flu at the same time a few weeks back......by day 2 me and the wife had a solid murder/suicide plan in place!

Steve H Steve H hope you get well fast bud. Get some rest!
Thanks Jake. It's been a long time since I felt this rotten.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky