Oh how I love left over Sandwees!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
The other day I fired up the Mini-WSM and cooked up a really nice bottom round roast. Last night I shaved off some pieces for a deluxe dip Sandwee. I also smoked up some Au Jus when I smoked the roast.
 ​
Paper thin or as close as I can get to it with out a slicer!​
 ​
 ​
Into the pot, cover Au Jus, cover and slowly heat.​
 ​
 ​
Seasoned baker fries ready for the oven! Olive oil, salt, pepper, Old bay, dill, garlic. 450° oven on parchment paper lined baking tray or use cooking spray. About 30 minutes, turning once.​
 ​
 ​
Steaming away. Normally I would saute up some onions, garlic, shrooms (only for the wife), but it was only me and I was feeling lazy!​
 ​
 ​
Toasted up a Hoagie, grinder, or Sandwee roll. Spread garlic butter place face down in hot cast iron pan.​
 ​
 ​
Pile on the steamed meat​
 ​
 ​
Add Cheesus and Au Jus!​
 ​
 ​
Snuck a sliced tomater in there to make the wife think this was a well rounded meal! To my defense I did use Thai chiles and v-8 in the Au Jus!​
 ​
 ​
Ummmmmm, Drool!!!!​
 ​
 ​
 ​
ENJOY!!!!​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
I will say one thing, you eat very well.

Nice looking sammie Case.

I will say one thing, you eat very well.

Nice looking sammie Case.
Thanks Adam! We eat a bunch of leftovers, so have to get creative so we don't get bored!

Looks Awesome Case !!!

Two to go, please!!

Bear
Thanks John! There's just about enough left for 2 more, I'll wrap a couple up in foil and send them out with the next storm!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky