Official Kansas Member Roster

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Randy, my grandfather lives on 30 or so acres of land out near Towanda on Santa Fe Lake rd..right off 254..spent a lot of time out there growing up..

My name is Mike.  I live in Augusta.  Just bought my smoker.  Looking forward to trying new things.

Welcome Joe, Grew up in ash grove went to sylvan to school.  You'll love this place, it will take your smoking to a whole new level.

Hello everyone,

My name is Will and I live in southern Overland Park, KS.

I previously lived in Lee's Summit, MO (about 20 miles east of my current location) for 10 years.

I have been smoking for a few years now, and with a recently acquired, larger smoker, I am almost re-learning everything again, but on a larger level.

Hello all ive been reading this forum for a few months now and have picked up some great tips ! I live with my wife and kids near Halstead

Thought I would say Hello as I have just joined the group. I'm retired military and retired civil service on Ft Riley. Not new to smoking meat, been in the forum for 2 years or so. I'm in Manhattan KS and have just moved up from a ECB gas smoker to a Louisiana LG 700 pellet smoker.

Cptn_Jon

Hi everyone...new guy checking in from Olathe.  New to the smoking world, but the first smoke this weekend was a rousing success and now I'm hooked!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky