• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Official Kansas Member Roster

The8thfold

Joined Oct 18, 2017
Hey guys! My name is Adam and just moved to Ottawa, KS. I’ve lived in KS for about 10 years. My wife was born and raised here.

cjohnson3006

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 19, 2010
Chris. Grew up North Central Kansas but 30min E Wichita now. Do 4-5 competitions a year and cater as sideline

Joined Jan 5, 2019
New member from Wichita. Just started Smoking 4 weeks ago. Bought a GMG Daniel Boone Edition. I am now addicted accomplished 2 chickens 1 Turkey breast 1 Pork Loin 2 bottom round roast 6 blocks of cheese and 3 juicy steaks.

Khaymanbb

Joined Jul 9, 2019
Like the Title says

Just list your name and Location as specific or non as you like. Only requirement is to be from the Sunflower State.

My name is Aaron, I live a few miles north of Topeka now. Born and raised on a farm in north central Kansas, southeast of Beloit about 30 miles.
Go by Khaymanbb, live in Topeka, KS myself. Spent 4 years in Tyler, TX for work but made it back home in 2010. Lived around here all my life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom