• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Official Kansas Member Roster

rowdyrawhide

Smoking Fanatic
Group Lead
Joined Jul 24, 2010
osage city is about fifty miles south of Topeka and just to the west of HWY 75

randy morgan

Joined Dec 19, 2011
Randy here from Towanda just east of Wichita. Got four smokers and a dry turkey fryer and love the smell of the smoker when its going.

kingt36

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 21, 2012
Randy, my grandfather lives on 30 or so acres of land out near Towanda on Santa Fe Lake rd..right off 254..spent a lot of time out there growing up..

woodman3

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 22, 2013
My name is Mike.  I live in Augusta.  Just bought my smoker.  Looking forward to trying new things.

kskomodo04

Joined Aug 12, 2013
Joe here from Lincoln, Ks.  I've been smoking on Green Mountain Daniel Boone for a couple of years now. 

rowdyrawhide

Smoking Fanatic
Group Lead
Joined Jul 24, 2010
Welcome Joe, Grew up in ash grove went to sylvan to school.  You'll love this place, it will take your smoking to a whole new level.

lsmoguy

Joined Aug 15, 2013
Hello everyone,

My name is Will and I live in southern Overland Park, KS.

I previously lived in Lee's Summit, MO (about 20 miles east of my current location) for 10 years.

I have been smoking for a few years now, and with a recently acquired, larger smoker, I am almost re-learning everything again, but on a larger level.

linehand

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 5, 2013
Hello all ive been reading this forum for a few months now and have picked up some great tips ! I live with my wife and kids near Halstead

cptn jon

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 14, 2011
Thought I would say Hello as I have just joined the group. I'm retired military and retired civil service on Ft Riley. Not new to smoking meat, been in the forum for 2 years or so. I'm in Manhattan KS and have just moved up from a ECB gas smoker to a Louisiana LG 700 pellet smoker.

Cptn_Jon

olathehusker

Joined Jul 23, 2014
Hi everyone...new guy checking in from Olathe.  New to the smoking world, but the first smoke this weekend was a rousing success and now I'm hooked!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.