Official Kansas Member Roster

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome fellas, thanks for signing up for the Kansas roster.  

Stormer where are you a chef at?  Between OP and Prairie Village I lived over there for over ten years.

Kingt36, welcome....not sure about that avatar though......I bleed crimson and blue.  
pot.gif

beercheer.gif

Hi Rowdy!

I've been all over the place (resorts, supper clubs, stand alones, France), mostly in Minnesota, was even the team chef for the MN Vikings for 2 seasons (post moss, pre-favre). Now I am in corporate research and development. I work for AMC theatres in KCMO, great company.

Thanks!
Stormer

Thanks for the invite Rowdy. John from Baldwin. Been smoking on a real smoker for about 2 years now. Getting ready to start my first 2 builds. If you guys could build the perfect smoker, what would it be and how would you set it up? I have been looking through all the builds here and I still cant make up my mind.

Last edited:
My name is Phil. I was born in Topeka, moved to Denver after high school. Then I meet my wife and moved back to Topeka in 2002 and have been here ever since. I look forward to hearing any tips all of you have.

Hi my name is Brian,  lived in Gardner ks for the  past 9 years.  I have been cooking since about 1998.  I have 2 offset stick burners, a  uts smoker and just yesterday recieved my ys640.  I do 2-3 contests a year...nothing serious but can hold my own.

I
Welcome fellas, thanks for signing up for the Kansas roster.  

Stormer where are you a chef at?  Between OP and Prairie Village I lived over there for over ten years.

Kingt36, welcome....not sure about that avatar though......I bleed crimson and blue.  :pot:       :beercheer:
I just saw this.. Lol.. In your defense, everyone makes at least one bad decision.. :)

Hey all, born and raised in Ottawa, ks.  Lived all over kc metro south ( olathe, gardner,shawnee) Finally moved back to Ottawa and new to the smoking since christmas.  Got a small water smoker and just rounded up the material to build my own trailer smoke machine!!! Looking forward to the experience and hoping to get into some amature comps this upcoming summer.  Let me know if any of you have any ideas on some good fun competitions. 

Hey all, born and raised in Ottawa, ks.  Lived all over kc metro south ( olathe, gardner,shawnee) Finally moved back to Ottawa and new to the smoking since christmas.  Got a small water smoker and just rounded up the material to build my own trailer smoke machine!!! Looking forward to the experience and hoping to get into some amature comps this upcoming summer.  Let me know if any of you have any ideas on some good fun competitions. 
Welcome to smf.

Good morning,

I'm Ed and I live in Silver Lake, just north of Topeka.  I've got an MES 40 and a center fired offset for the big cooks.

Is anyone going to Osage City this weekend for Smoke in the Spring?  BBQ Pittmsasters will be there.

Welcome Ed.  I would really like to go to Osage City this weekend but I just have too much going on.

Aaron

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky