O.C. California. Need a good BBQ store

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

natemx231

Original poster
Apr 17, 2010
Denver, CO
After giving numerous great meals to my brother in law he has decided to buy a mellet muncher.   I'm going to visit him this weekend and need to get him lined out on rubs, sauce and E.T. 73.  He lives in Costa Mesa anywhere good?

Here is a BBQ Galore store. I would recommend getting the ET73 off the internet, it will be much cheaper.
  1. SANTA FE SPRINGS (18mi.)
    14040 E. Firestone Blvd.
    Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
    562-921-7141
    Between the Valley View and Carmenita exits on the 5 Freeway

Scarbelly   ..    .  Alaksdjfa;lk   Are all the stores the same?  I found a BBQ galore in Irvine which is a lot closer to where he lives.  Thanks for the info

Scarbelly.  Are all BBQ galore the same?  I found one in Irvine which is a little closer drive.  

For the most part yes. The one I gave you is an outlet store and sometimes has stuff the others dont.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky