Not so traditional

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
So for news years day, I really wanted something different porkwise, soooo I smoked up some ribs. No one seemed to complain!
I used the 3-2-1 method, but the 3 hour leg began with refrigerator cold ribs in a non preheated smoker. ( I didn't have time pre heat. Let's just say I was moving around a little slow that day)
The rest is pretty self explanatory lol. I sauced on the last leg. Used apple with some cherry possibly mixed in. Whole shop smelled amazing all day!
20230101_164308.jpg

20230101_193305.jpg

20230101_193452.jpg

20230101_203649.jpg

So for news years day, I really wanted something different porkwise, soooo I smoked up some ribs. No one seemed to complain!
I used the 3-2-1 method, but the 3 hour leg began with refrigerator cold ribs in a non preheated smoker. ( I didn't have time pre heat. Let's just say I was moving around a little slow that day)
The rest is pretty self explanatory lol. I sauced on the last leg. Used apple with some cherry possibly mixed in. Whole shop smelled amazing all day!
View attachment 653409

View attachment 653410
View attachment 653411
View attachment 653412
fine looking finished product!

Reactions: Buckeyedude
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky