Not looking good for us in Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you're riding it out stay safe !
If you're on the road there are many scions along I-16 W from Savanah that are out of gas until later today. If you're up this way and need something let me know !

Keith

Reactions: MJB05615
All good here. Avoided the worst. About 15” of rain. Before and after of the pond behind our house.
F8AAC37F-CB3B-481A-8E62-A3B9B5124F1B.jpeg

Has anyone heard from Al? Worried as Sebring had a direct hit and was still strong then. Sent him a PM with my cell number, but not sure when he will be able to see it.

Living on a generator. Lost a lot of green stuff in the yard a bit of fence and some of our lanai screen. Finally able to get to our business. They're going down to check it now. We think it flooded but we don't know yet. Lots of damage here especially North of us. My son had a couple bodies floating in the canal by his house.
Glad we made it. Our total sympathies to those who live North of us. This was a major storm event.

I know it might be awhile before we hear from Al but they are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Glad to see some have checked in stay safe

So sad...Heard the sheriff of Fort Myers say he expects the deaths to be in the hundreds....
Spent vacation there years back . I can't even imagine what it was like for them . Just not much to it . It rained hard when we were there and it took 2 days for the water to drain off the streets . I feel for them .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky