Not looking good for us in Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad to hear You & Judy got through unscathed, Al !!
Storms are always different, so we never know until after who was involved the most.
Somebody who knows how should start some kind of "Map with Florida points & cities marked. Then SMF members could add their name to a list, and put their number on the Map to show where they reside. "Strictly voluntary".

Bear

Very glad to hear Al, and all others that were affected by this storm. Many up the coastline may have some issues also. Stay safe all, especially now with the cleanup, don't get in a hurry and put yourself in jeopardy.

Glad to hear You & Judy got through unscathed, Al !!
Storms are always different, so we never know until after who was involved the most.
Somebody who knows how should start some kind of "Map with Florida points & cities marked. Then SMF members could add their name to a list, and put their number on the Map to show where they reside. "Strictly voluntary".

Bear
Is tthere a reason this forum doesn't have a place in your profile to put where you're from/live?

It's great to hear from more Floridian members, that they're safe and healthy.
Property can be replaced or learned to live without, but not health or lives.

SmokinAl SmokinAl
I watched your area closely and saw when the eye passed over. Funny now to imagine you out for a late stroll in it. I was in Ivan's eye and knew it, it was slightly eerie and very much surreal.

My best wishes for those who still have yet to deal with Ian.

Our business is completely destroyed. Waiting for insurance adjusters now. Living on a generator. Fortunately we're still alive. My house is at Barefoot beach. Storm surge came within a few hundred feet of us. Ft Myers Beach is a total wipeout.
Naples was completely inundated with storm surge.
It's a mess but we're still and alive. Lots of neighbors helping neighbors. Lots of bbq going as there is no power to many homes that survived Ian. What everyone needs now is power and fuel so the cleanup can continue. Lots of people looking for a place to live as they try to deal with the loss of everything they own.

Al and if you Floridians glad you came through alive!! Sounds like a lot of work ahead for all of you and the state overall. Can’t imagine going through this.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky