North Florida gathering in 2013

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have thought about it but haven't talked to Jeff about it yet.

We have the dates for the next North Florida Gathering it will be April 5th, 6th, and 7th, 2013 and we hope to see all our old friends and a bunch of new ones as well

Looks like me +4 and we do need an electrical hookup Jerry.
Joel I just kind of wanted to get the dates out there and will start an "Offical Thread" in the events section when I get some more details like the Hotel and Campground info firmed up. I will not be adding anymore RV hookups this year so there won't be enough for everybody. As you know we have done the hookups on a first come first served basis but I feel that we need to consider that the ones that help put on the event are the ones that really need to have them. Since you and your group cook a site will be saved for ya'll

Looks like me +4 and we do need an electrical hookup Jerry.

Joel I just kind of wanted to get the dates out there and will start an "Offical Thread" in the events section when I get some more details like the Hotel and Campground info firmed up. I will not be adding anymore RV hookups this year so there won't be enough for everybody. As you know we have done the hookups on a first come first served basis but I feel that we need to consider that the ones that help put on the event are the ones that really need to have them. Since you and your group cook a site will be saved for ya'll

Awesome! Thanks Jerry! It will be myself, Mike and Gary for sure. We have two others that are interested but aren't certain they can get the time off. :biggrin:

Awesome! Thanks Jerry! It will be myself, Mike and Gary for sure. We have two others that are interested but aren't certain they can get the time off.
biggrin.gif
Will be good to see you three fools, I mean, friends :)

We will be there. Me, wife and the 2, 4 legged furry kids. Driving the new wheels

icon_cool.gif

Me and my oxygen bottles will be there Jerry. I don't know for how long but I'll make a showing again. I can't miss this thing.

My wife is putting in for these days off.

Jerry we will be in the RV. We have a generator. RV is 35'

My wife is putting in for these days off.

Jerry we will be in the RV. We have a generator. RV is 35'
Length isn't a problem 50 amp service is  
biggrin.gif
  actually power at all is pretty much gone

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky