No smoking today but that's ok

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks guys it was beautiful as usual. It's worth the 1 1/2 hour drive, any beach is for that matter!

Looking forward to a simple smoke of some chicken thighs today.

Sometimes it's nice not having to cook or smoke anything. My family knows that I do a lot of catering events during the summer so at family get togethers they stipulate that I'm not cooking! 

Even though I want to they will have none of it. Smoking food is almost therapy to me and lord knows I need it!
biggrin.gif

The wife and I are close to turning our business over to our son. We will stay involved but I will have a lot of free time. I will be cooking/smoking nearly everyday I'm sure.

I will continue to do events and book even more in the summer months. Great source of income and a fantastic way to meet new people.

I really should post pics of some of my catering events but I'm always way to busy to worry about the camera.

But on those weekends when I decide I'm not planning on cooking anything I get a few things accomplished around the house. This weekend the smoker stayed cold and I pressure washed the siding on the house and the deck. It needed it more than I was willing to admit but it sure looks nice now, But damn I'm hungry!!
drool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky