Ninja Foodie Grill Air Crisper/Fryer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pops6927

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 23, 2008
Fort Worth, Tx.
Did another dinner with the Ninja Foodie Grill in Air Crisper Mode with removing the grill plate and inserting the Air basket Into the Baking container, but first wiping down the inside of the basket with Canola oil (Just a thin coat with a paper towel). About a teaspoon or so on it.)

We prepared the boneless, skinless chicken thighs (ahem, my wonderful wife did!) by cutting them into 6 pieces each and breading them first and making 2 batches of them. She put in the first batch:
ninjaair1.jpg

and cooked them for 9 minutes, then took them out and lightly coated them with honey BBQ sauce!

ninjaair2.jpg

Then cooked the second batch for 9 minutes also and coated them too! Also she made fresh green beans and baked potato!
ninjaair3.jpg

Plated!

ninjaairdinner4.jpg

Another success at dinner!
Now tomorrow will be baby back ribs on the pellet smoker with a salt-free rub from the recipe cookbook from the Ninja Foodi Grill cookbook! As it is heart healthy, I will put it in here as well as in the pork section!

pk

Looks good from here! Glad you're enjoying your new toy. Putting out some good looking food

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky