Ninja Foodi AF Garbonzo's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Something different for me.
You could do these in any AF, or oven.

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Drain the can of garbanzo beans and add them in a single layer to the air crisp basket.
  2. Crisp for 5 minutes at 390 degrees to dry the beans.
  3. Spray the garbanzo beans with olive oil lightly.
    Crisp for another 10-13 minutes until crispy. Carefully give the beans a gentle shake every 5 minutes.

4. Meanwhile, add the salt, seasoning, and olive oil to a shallow dish and mix well. I used a pie pan to mix mine up, but any bowl should work fine.
  5. Once the garbanzo beans have finished crisping, add them to the oil/seasoning mixture and stir around to completely coat.
  6. Return the garbanzo beans to the air fryer and crisp for about 2-3 minutes until desired crispiness has been achieved.
  7. Coat in the seasoning mixture again and allow to cool.

ngb.jpg

ngb1.jpg

ngb2.jpg

ngb3.jpg

I also have the Ninja 4 in 1 Foodie Grill, and it is worth every penny! You can grill meats, air fry anything, bake, and dehydrate!

Yea those air fryers are all the rage now. Especially in the summer, cause our’s is outside on the patio, so we don’t have the heat up the house with the oven.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky