Night grilling / Smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phonedrn8

Original poster
May 10, 2016
Las Vegas, NV
Question what kind of lighting set up for your grill smoker ? Looking for something simple and bright. I was thing about getting a torch lamp from el cheap-o. Store

$20 or less for a decent head lamp and you will find your self using it for more than smoking at night ,another option is a pedestal lite with 3 swivel lites. Just put Led lites up in the carport and hooked up a Hyper Tough wireless remote to turn them on and off with.

I put a couple of spotlights on the side of my house that light up the smoker area.
Previous to that I used a headlamp.
Al

I use a headlamp, also got some high powered flash lights I just prop up as needed..

Though my smoker is on the porch or behind the garage where the lights are..so I guess that is cheating. I do suggest a headlamp though, you can't really go wrong owning on..especially if you own dogs who like to go outside at night alot!

Reactions: jokensmoken
I have rope lights around my smoker stand but at times use a portable light also.

4E255C7C-E71E-4919-9389-B373EB08B295.jpeg
I just put up a couple motion sensor solar lights.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky