Newbie From Central Illinois

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SandRidgeQ

Original poster
Feb 27, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and thought I would start out by giving a little background on myself. I have grilled for years and in the past couple of years I have gotten into smoking. I started out with a Char Griller charcoal grill with a side smoke box. Last year I purchased a PitBoss 1100 Pro Series pellet grill and have absolutely fallen in love with it! I have really been enjoying this hobby and way of cooking so much that I will be getting a custom built grill grate for my massive outdoor fire pit so that I can cook on an open fire. And hopefully in the next couple of years and after saving some cash, I plan on adding an LSG 24"X40" offset smoker to the backyard!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky