• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Newbie from Central Florida

Brian11B

Joined Mar 2, 2021
Thanks for having me. I stumbled across this site this afternoon while researching pork belly and bacon and haven't left it. There is a lot of great info here, that I will be putting to use. I have smoked the usual suspects, but this site will definitely help improve my game.

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Welcome from Tennessee. You found the best smoking forum

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. As you've noticed there is lots of great info here and if you don't find what your looking for just ask and somebody will be glad to help you out. What kind of smoker are you using as you can guess our members use a lot of different kinds. Don't forget to post a thread on your pork belly and bacon we like pictures. Have fun and happy smoking

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad you found us!
Al

Brian11B

Joined Mar 2, 2021
Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. As you've noticed there is lots of great info here and if you don't find what your looking for just ask and somebody will be glad to help you out. What kind of smoker are you using as you can guess our members use a lot of different kinds. Don't forget to post a thread on your pork belly and bacon we like pictures. Have fun and happy smoking
Thanks for the welcome. I am using a Masterbuilt MES 130P. I had this for about a year and it seems to work pretty well.
The pork belly was going to go on the smoker this morning, but we had a line of storms push through because of the cold front. I am also waiting on an Amazon delivery with a smoker tube. That is one flaw that I've found with the Masterbuilt...smoking at low temp. Hopefully the smoker tube remedies this.
I will definitely post pics.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.