Newb BB Ribs Weber Kettle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bluemile

Original poster
Mar 26, 2020
Got the itch now. First time doing ribs myself. Over cooked them, but still tasty. Did 2-2-1

1115E0A8-0BCC-4E70-B9EB-4C550C086236.jpeg

AD95C84D-6DB3-460A-B77C-7332CAF312F8.jpeg

I bought a Weber Deluxe a couple of years ago and have been really happy with everything I have smoked or grilled on it so far. Them look like some pretty tasty ribs.

They look great!
Next time do about 2 hours, then wrap. At about another hour probe the temp. Continue on with your process, but remember to pull them at 195* for bite tender or 200-205* for FoB tender. Cook by temp, not by time.

They look great , can’t tell they are over cooked. What kind of dog do you have helping you there? Looks like a bigger version of my mini chocolate labradoodle

They looks good to me also.

Point for sure
Chris

BTW: is your kettle lid grey or is that just the lighting?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky