• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

new years eve football smoke hawaiian style

dannylang

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2014
went to the local grocery store to purchase some wings and legs for a football game.
and picked up this Hawaiian marinade. though it would be worth a try. so i injected the wings with this stuff and then injected the legs with tonys garlic.
poured the rest of the marinade in a gallon bag, put in the fridge for 1 hour or so, while i ate breakfast and got the smoker ready.
here is a better picture of this hawaiian  style marinade.

then rubed the wings and legs down with some
apple wood rub...finally the smoker got up to temp..
got the wings, legs and sausage arranged in the smoker,
these wings and legs smoked for about 4 hours or so, until all the guest arrived for the games today..
heres the money shot, i hope all here has a wonderful and healthy new year. hope all who is here that their teams win today.

you may need to try this marinade, it makes a sweet, tangy different taste.

thanks for lookin

dannylang

crankybuzzard

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 4, 2014
Looks great to me! Glad to see the peas as well!

Have a great New Year!

dannylang

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2014
yea i though i would start a day early on the peas, so maybe i will have double GOOD luck for the new year.....

dannylang

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Looks delicious Danny!

That's a great looking plate!

Point!

Al

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Nice Danny! Have a great New Year!

Disco

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.