New User

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ralph mast

Original poster
Jul 13, 2016
Hi, I'm brand new to the site.  My name is Ralph and I have been smoking meat for about 5 years now.  I started with a small electric and got hooked.  Now I have a Brinkmann Trailmaster which I've modded to the point where it does pretty much everything I need, but of course I'm always drooling over the big boy toys.  My wife got me into this, and the next project she wants me to start is to smoke a whole hog.

When I'm not doing what I love, I work as a Database Administrator for a company in Richmond, Va.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning everything I can and hopefully help someone else out while I'm at it.

welcome1.gif
   to the forum Ralph!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

yahoo.gif
welcome1.gif
yahoo.gif

Welcome to the Forum! I am a relative Newbie too from Utah. You will find LOTS of Good People who are more than ready to help if you have questions!

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky