New User Spice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

spice

Original poster
Dec 27, 2005
Columbia Missouri
My name is Jay but everyone just calls me Spice. I own Spicewine Ironworks and cook on the competitive BBQ Circuit. I am from Columbia Missouri.

Welcome to the Smoking Meat forums, Spice! Good to have members come in from all sides of the spectrum.. amateurs and professionals alike.

Now that is what makes a forum such a wonderful thing.. a pool of knowledge and experience and a whole lot of willing students.. a winning combination!

Might as well join right in..

Hi there, Spice!

Welcome to our group. There are a lot of friendly folks here that I'm sure you will enjoy getting to know.

I, for one, will look forward to your posts and hope that you will share some of your tips & tricks from the pro bbq circuit!

Cheers,
Brian

Welcome Spice!! Some how I miss this posting. Oh well better late that never. Glad you found us and I hope that we can learn from your Comp. Circuit experience.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky