New To The Market Pellet/Gas Combo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dubob

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 1, 2019
Mormon Mecca
Lifetime Fusion Grill (Gas/Pellet Combo)

Just learned about them yesterday at the International Sportsmans Expo in Salt Lake City (Sandy), Utah. They're a new venture for Lifetime as they have never produced a cooking product in the past. Outdoor furniture and coolers have been their forte thus far. You can check it out here if you've never heard about them before.

Lifetime Smoker Grill Combo

Anybody on here have one yet?

I'll give this a little bump. Would love to hear from someone who has one. Pit boss has a small one but the bigger is really two separate units. This allows you to run both at the same time in a reasonable size unit.
I think there could be an optimum where the gas applies a major fraction of the heat and the pellet crucible is more about adding smoke. The pellet controller is still what's regulating temperature but with the gas providing heat you'd be adding the pellets more slowly so it''s more like a traditional offset in which the fresh wood is burned slowly for optimal smoke, not optimal heat.

It' a bit rich for my blood to just buy one on a lark.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky