New okjoe rider pellet smoker combo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bigsmokelowtemp

Original poster
May 17, 2022
Just got a new ok joe rider combo i love my stick burner but the wife also wanted a new gas grill so she surprised me with the pellet smoker gas grill ok joe combo. I'm sure everyone is aware of the ok joe quality and issues an I should file for divorce but it was a good gesture so I'm stuck with it. My problem is thw smoke setting doesn't work at all. Be it set at 200 225 250 or any smoke setting it doesn't matter, the temp goes from 150 to 350 and back and forth. Spoke to ok joes customer service and was sent a temp probe to replace in the smoke chamber that didn't work called them back today an they are sending a controll panel. Has any one else had this issue and whats a fix besides dumping the smoker/grill seeing my wife ment well.....

Are you verifying temps with another digital? Some pellets produce very little smoke over 225°

Hopefully the new control panel fixes it. I wish that all of them would so to using PID's sure would make them better

Reactions: Bigsmokelowtemp
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky