• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New to smoking

ndhall

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 22, 2016
Well a little about myself: Im 22 y.o. from southeast georgia. Decided i wanted to learn the art of smoking meats. Im out in the outdoors alot. Very good on the grill and also in the kitchen. I have 3 smokers we have built at work one is a 48 inch pull behind trailer smoker, another is a 6 ft pull behind and the big mac daddy 12 foot tandem axle pull behind smoker. So Id like some insight on where to start. Id like to get the 48 inch cooking and smoking up some ribs or pork shoulder. Anyways , thanks admin.

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
NDHall, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here and looking to put those smokers to work.  Use the search feature for any meat you desire to smoke and you'll get lots of ideas. 

Have fun!

Ray

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to the forum!

Glad o have you with us!

Al

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a cloudy but nice day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of               great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.