New to SMF

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pork loin man

Original poster
Dec 13, 2016
Hello Gang, Smoking meat is a particular passion of mine.  Many friends invited me to join them in their love of smoked meats several years ago.  I built several small to very large smokers in High School many many years ago.  I bought my Masterbuilt Electric Smoker a couple of years ago and have been enjoying pork, chicken, turkey and beef since.  I live in NW Oklahoma and we raise our own beef, but many friends have pork so fresh meat is not an issue. 

I hope I can learn much from the forums and I have a great start already.  I am thankful for forums like this that address issues and DIY fixes. 

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a yucky ole day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of                           great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky