• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New to forum from Florida

jmastry

Joined Jan 31, 2014
I'm from central Florida and have been smoking fish, mostly Kingfish and Mackerel for many years. I use a ECB and a propane BBQ grillware smoker. Just recently I have begun smoking other types of meats and hope the vast amounts of knowledge in this forum will help me in my future endeavors into smokin' and grillin'. Also, in the near future I hope to "upgrade" my equipment.

theshrimppimp

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 6, 2014
Welcome to the forum! I'm in your "neck of the woods" between Palm Bay and Sebastian.

I just joined recently myself. Lots of good info. on here.... You could/can read for days and not even scratch the surface.

I've been smokin and grillin for years too. I was just looking to join some more forums and get some new ideas. Sounds like you may have been doing the same?

Cheers,

AJ

orlandosmoking

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 29, 2009
Welcome aboard the SMF!! Lots of great info, recipes, and ideas here for your reading pleasure as well as a friendly and helpful group to answer all your questions. Enjoy your stay.

Don

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Welcome aboard jmastry!  Glad you found us.  

Red

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You Florida people should check out the North Florida Gathering thread and come see us

flash

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 30, 2007
Welcome. Not too far from you up in Cedar Key/Chiefland area.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.