New to forum from Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jmastry

Original poster
Jan 31, 2014
central florida
I'm from central Florida and have been smoking fish, mostly Kingfish and Mackerel for many years. I use a ECB and a propane BBQ grillware smoker. Just recently I have begun smoking other types of meats and hope the vast amounts of knowledge in this forum will help me in my future endeavors into smokin' and grillin'. Also, in the near future I hope to "upgrade" my equipment.

Welcome to the forum! I'm in your "neck of the woods" between Palm Bay and Sebastian.

I just joined recently myself. Lots of good info. on here.... You could/can read for days and not even scratch the surface.

I've been smokin and grillin for years too. I was just looking to join some more forums and get some new ideas. Sounds like you may have been doing the same?

Cheers,

AJ

Welcome aboard the SMF!! Lots of great info, recipes, and ideas here for your reading pleasure as well as a friendly and helpful group to answer all your questions. Enjoy your stay.

Don

Welcome aboard jmastry!  Glad you found us.  
welcome1.gif

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You Florida people should check out the North Florida Gathering thread and come see us

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky