New Stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Congrats Brian now lets see some sausage. I know yours will be good

Congrats nice stuffer

icon_cool.gif

Very nic ethere Brian. So i guess we will be seeing alot of new sausages from you now.

icon_cool.gif

Very nic ethere Brian. So i guess we will be seeing alot of new sausages from you now.

I have lots of people asking me to make it for them now so it will def get used. Also want to do Summer Sausage for the family for Christmas so it will come in handy then too.

Nice Brian, Very Nice... 
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Now lets see some Sausage...
icon_mrgreen.gif

congrats on the stuffer. you wont be dissapointed. i have the 30lb with motor. I had some problems with the motor but cabelas fixed the problem. there was a plastic gear pressed into a metal gear that kept slipping and wouldnt stuff. They now fixed the problem and changed the gear to all solid steel. Its a little loud but it works like a champ

Hey Brian,

I got the same one from the Bargain Cave at my local Cabelas this spring.  Next to it was the "Electric Motor"

Great Score My Friend!!!

It comes with a small tube for snack sticks.  You'll have to add extra water to push thru the small tube.

Congrats!!

Todd

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky