New Member of the Family

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Gotta love new toys! Looks like you had a Happy Birthday...JJ

Happy Birthday!!
th_blowing-out-candles-emoticon.gif

Now you're set !!!
icon14.gif

Where's the Beef? (Pork, Chicken??)

Bear

Dang, you must of been a good guy this year.

Congratulations on the shiny new addition.

Remember pictures are good things.

Have fun with that new toy.

Ed

I like it so far. Just got it burned off and seasoned yesterday. I shut it down a little after 7 to cool down for the night to cover and the smoker grate is still reading 190 right now.

There's a chub of bologna on it right now while I'm learning her quirks. Chose something cheap since it's been a couple years since I used a stick burner and it's my son's favorite any way. It turned out alright. It got up to temp way too quick because I was having trouble keeping the temp below 280 but it still had good mesquite flavor.

I pulled the bologna off and fired up the propane grill side for some pork tenderloins I had marinating in the fridge.

They sliced up really nice and were fork tender. I marinated them with cumin, SPOG, and olive oil then glazed them with homemade jalapeno jelly. They were pretty darn tasty if I do say so myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: dukeburger
Heading to St. Louis for the weekend to catch some games so I won't get to do anything but eat at Pappy's BBQ wise this weekend. Guess I'll survive.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky