New Member From Yucaipa Calif

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Barko

Original poster
Nov 26, 2018
Yucaipa California
Hello everyone Barko here from So Cal
Just joined up yesterday. I've been smoking for 8 years, started on a WSM '22 which worked out great for me N' just like most once you start you're hooked so two years later I upgraded to The Backwoods G2 Party another great smoker but my addiction wanted more so Sunday I upgraded to the Yoder YS 1500 pellet smoker.
Yes I'm always moving forward and not backwards.. I love cooking because it brings family and friends together and I look forward to learning more here and sharing.

Reactions: daricksta
Howdy from Washington state. You've got some fine rigs there. I've been smoking for 6 years. Still have my original--and only--smoker, a 30" Masterbuilt electric digital smoker. I only use wood pellets with the A-MAZE-N Pellet Smoker and a smaller version in which I use Dust. Occasionally I'll do some smoking in my 22.5" Weber OTS, which is the only grill I have and the only one I need. The love of smoking comes in handy when the BBQ places near you don't quite measure up to what you take out of your own smoker.

Reactions: Barko
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky