• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Member From Yucaipa Calif

Barko

Joined Nov 26, 2018
Hello everyone Barko here from So Cal
Just joined up yesterday. I've been smoking for 8 years, started on a WSM '22 which worked out great for me N' just like most once you start you're hooked so two years later I upgraded to The Backwoods G2 Party another great smoker but my addiction wanted more so Sunday I upgraded to the Yoder YS 1500 pellet smoker.
Yes I'm always moving forward and not backwards.. I love cooking because it brings family and friends together and I look forward to learning more here and sharing.

daricksta

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2012
Howdy from Washington state. You've got some fine rigs there. I've been smoking for 6 years. Still have my original--and only--smoker, a 30" Masterbuilt electric digital smoker. I only use wood pellets with the A-MAZE-N Pellet Smoker and a smaller version in which I use Dust. Occasionally I'll do some smoking in my 22.5" Weber OTS, which is the only grill I have and the only one I need. The love of smoking comes in handy when the BBQ places near you don't quite measure up to what you take out of your own smoker.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Happy to have you join the group!
Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.