New member from Iowa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Puggin4Life

Original poster
Nov 16, 2018
New member her from Eastern Iowa. Looking forward to getting started with this new hobby.

-Bob

Welcome aboard. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Chris

New member her from Eastern Iowa. Looking forward to getting started with this new hobby.

-Bob
Welcome to SMF! This place is a wonderful fountain of information. Visualize one of those giant fountains in Las Vegas. Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. LOL

So, I got the cheapest smoker you could possibly buy. A Masterbuild charcoal smoker for 19.99 on clearance (regularly about 54 bucks.) It had a huge dent in the box, but it turned out to be OK. I have cooked countless ribs and pork shoulders on this thing without issue. Charcoal is my thing no doubt. You guys have questions about the cheap stuff, ask me. I will go down and buy it and give you an honest review.

Welcome! Our pug Lilly will turn 10 this year and loves my smoked cheese amongst my other smoked fare. Stick around and learn from the best...

Reactions: SonnyE
Welcome! Our pug Lilly will turn 10 this year and loves my smoked cheese amongst my other smoked fare. Stick around and learn from the best...

Love Pugs! Poor Babies look like they got hit in the face with a brick. Used to have two... a long time ago in a relationship far, far, away.

Thank you! We love our pugs lol I bet they will love the smoked food. Looks like a lot of knowledgeable folks around here. I'm going to buy the smoker next week from Sam's club for black Friday I think.

https://m.samsclub.com/ip/40-inch-bluetooth-smoker/prod22014799

They will have this one for 229.

Love Pugs! Poor Babies look like they got hit in the face with a brick. Used to have two... a long time ago in a relationship far, far, away.

Hahaha they sure do! Always told my wife I'd never have one of them and here we are many years later with two of them....

The party has started. Just got it this today and all set up ready to go. Getting the pre seasoning started and looking forward to the first smoke this week!

Attachments

• IMG_20181124_182413.jpg
    IMG_20181124_182413.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 2
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky