New Member from Gerogia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

g-reg

Original poster
Mar 31, 2011
Monroe Georgia
Just getting into smoking, trying to learn as much as I can. I think I'm hooked! Smoked a butt this weekend, turned out good, a little dry in the middle. I have a Char-Griller Trio seems to work good for what I'm cooking. It's great to see so many people on here that love to smoke. Hope to learn alot!! Can I still get in on the e-corse or am I to late?

Thanks,

Greg

Monroe, Ga. 

Welcome aboard. It looks like Craig has already hooked you up with the link to the e-course. I don't know how to post links so I'm just going to tell you to look in the WIKI for Basic Pulled Pork. Follow that step by step & your butt will come out perfect everytime!!

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to SMF!!!

The e course will get you on the right track. then look at  any mods available for your CG.

Greg welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Not only are you not too late to get the 5 day Ecourse your not too late to attend the North Florida Gathering this weekend either come on out and join us.

Greg
welcome1.gif
Enjoy

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky