New member from California

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cycastillo

Original poster
Oct 11, 2020
Hi everyone!

My name is Christian, long time reader/first time poster from Northern California and I'm looking forward to learning all that I can here and eventually contribute. At the moment, I'm really interested in learning about smoking meats, making sausage, and learning how to use my meat grinder well.

Hi everyone!

My name is Christian, long time reader/first time poster from Northern California and I'm looking forward to learning all that I can here and eventually contribute. At the moment, I'm really interested in learning about smoking meats, making sausage, and learning how to use my meat grinder well.
Hey me too, Figured if I’m on the sight all the time might as well join and dive deep into it, looking forward to the journey!

Greetings for Mississippi! Lots of great folks to learn lots of cool stuff from on here!
Jim

Another from the East Bay Area/ God's Country.....NOT!!!
Welcome to the forum it's a great group of guys and gals.
Dan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky