• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New member from California

cycastillo

Joined Oct 11, 2020
Hi everyone!

My name is Christian, long time reader/first time poster from Northern California and I'm looking forward to learning all that I can here and eventually contribute. At the moment, I'm really interested in learning about smoking meats, making sausage, and learning how to use my meat grinder well.

Graceys BBQ

Joined Oct 11, 2020
Hi everyone!

My name is Christian, long time reader/first time poster from Northern California and I'm looking forward to learning all that I can here and eventually contribute. At the moment, I'm really interested in learning about smoking meats, making sausage, and learning how to use my meat grinder well.
Hey me too, Figured if I’m on the sight all the time might as well join and dive deep into it, looking forward to the journey!

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Greetings for Mississippi! Lots of great folks to learn lots of cool stuff from on here!
Jim

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Welcome from the Sac burbs. Glad you're here.

Ray

pushok2018

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Heyn neighbor! Welcome to the forum from SF east bay!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad you decided to join us!
Al

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Welcome from NorCal

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
Another from the East Bay Area/ God's Country.....NOT!!!
Welcome to the forum it's a great group of guys and gals.
Dan

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.